At the end of a tiring day,this nomination was a wonderful surprise 🙂 I’m very thankful to snow_white for the support you have given to a newbie like me. I really find blogging a bit intimidating but because of the support of people like you I am inspired to continue doing this. Thank you very much.
It is really nice to write about the things that makes me happy and interact with people who shares my passion. In the rat race we all live in, I’m just happy to be able to escape to the world of asian dramas and get my daily dose of endorphins.:)
From snow_white of thedramacorner
- What is your all time favorite movie and TV show? (outside K-entertainment)
- I actually have two all time favorite movie. One would be Pretty Woman with Julia Roberts & Richard Gere. Who doesn’t love a modern day Cinderella story. The second one is Audrey Hepburn’s Breakfast at Tiffany. I so love the story and the fashion and of course Moon River being played. It’s such a timeless classic.
TV shows? I really couldn’t pick just one cause I have a lot that I love. 🙂 I love NCIS, Criminal Minds, Bones, Castle, and Covert Affairs.
- Your favorite drama under following categories—rom-com, melodrama, thriller, family drama.I’m really partial to rom-com and family drama. For K drama: Goong, Boys Over Flowers, Coffee Prince, Lie to Me, PMAI, Greatest love etc..etc..etc… (there s plenty more that I like..hehehe) For Tdrama: I love ISWAK & TKA, Inborn Pair and Love Now. For J drama: Rich Man Poor Woman
- your dream pair?
- I still have to figure this out.
- rainfall or snowfall?
- Rainfall because it makes me think of cleansing of the soul.
- your favorite romantic drama cliché.
- I love the icy cold male lead. I’ll never get tired of seeing their meLt down. LOL And I so love BAAAAAAAACCCCCKKKK HHHUUUUUUGGGGS!
Official rules for the Liebster award:
- Each nominee link back the person who nominated them.
- Answer 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Here are my nominees for Liebster Awards:
kelly199865 of kellykdramafantasy
Top 10 K dramas
Top 5 K drama actors
Top 5 K drama actresses
What is the last book you read or currently reading?
Who is the K drama character you loved hating?
What is it in asian dramas you like best?
What is the number one song on your playlist?
What drama have you watched the most number of times? Why?
What k drama would you wish to be adapted into a Hollywood production? which Hollywood actors/ actress would you want to act in it?
My answers to kelly199865 questions:
1. If you can be a female drama lead in any drama, who would it be?
The roles that Ha Ji won plays. I love feisty female leads. 🙂
2. What would you do if a banana you are about to eat comes to life and begs you for his/her life?
I’m a softie so I would let it go.
3.What is your all time favourite song to sing at the karaoke?
This one is difficult since I love to sing so there is quite a lot. But right now I love Starting Over Again by Natalie Cole. But there is a version of this song in my country that I love listening to again and again. Check this out
4. What subject are you majoring in and do you know what you want to be in the future/what is your occupation?
I got a degree in BS Physical Therapy and also a BS and a masters degree in Nursing. I recently resigned from work that I love to become a full time mom. :)some people tell me that I’m still too young to give up my career but being a mom and a wife is the best job in the world.
5.If the world ends in a week, would you still watch dramas for the remaining time or would you think that it’s a waste of time?
I dont think that watching drama is a waste of time but if I knew the world would end then I’ll spend it with my family. 🙂
6. Do you believe in supernatural beings such as ghost, gumiho, aliens, etc.?
There are those that I believe in and there are those that I’m not a believer. 🙂
7. What influences your choice in picking a drama to watch?
One would be the theme of the drama. There are themes that I am really biased about. I love contract marriages/ arranged marriages. I adore romantic comedy. But I wouldn’t watch three straight rom com so that I would not get bored. I try to avoid those that does not have a happy ending.
Another would be reviews and recommendations of drama fans such as you. The most important factor in choosing would be the mood that I’m in. LOL.
8. What is the earliest memory you can remember?
There s quite a lot.
9. What food out of any dramas you’ve watch do you want to try?
Because of this addiction to korean drama I have been eating in Korean restaurants despite protests from my husband. LOL. I really want to try soju but it’s been years since I drank anything alcoholic.
10.What would you do if you have amnesia? (kinda like making up your own story involving amnesia).
I could only imagine the frustration of having amnesia. But if it where to happen then The best scenario I could think of is the storyline in the Hollywood movie THE VOW. In it the wife NEVER regained her memories with her husband and the husband had to let her go but in the end the wife fell in love again with her husband .
Posted with Blogsy